We are pleased to announce the acquisition of MKE by SVT on Jan 1, 2017. The combined organization will result an expansion of solutions and services and extend our coverage and resources in Michigan.
MKE began serving customers in 1975. Our success over the past 42 years has stemmed from our commitment to our clients, providing customized technology solutions, flexibility, and the highest level of customer service.
We have decided to seek a merger with another firm to produce even greater opportunities for our employees, associates, and most importantly, our customers. This acquisition will benefit you, our valued customer, because it will significantly enhance our capabilities and allow us to provide a wider array of solutions and services.
The resulting organization will produce the following enhancements:
- Expanded solutions expertise in turn-key commercial audio/video systems including IT, audio/video distribution, digital signage, surveillance and security, broadcasting and a host of other technology systems
- Over 100 technical personnel including certified engineers, project managers, and technicians
- Enhanced service and care offerings to ensure that your technology continues to function and meet your organizational needs. These services include 24/7 Telephone Support, on-site service, equipment replacement, remote monitoring and reporting and much more.
In addition, SVT is a perfect fit with MKE because our organizations share many common values and attributes. For instance, we are both privately held companies whose foundations are built upon flexibility, an ability to customize services, and a preference for building strong partnerships with our customers. These commonalities will produce a seamless integration of our companies’ philosophies and services.
If you have any questions about this exciting news and what it will mean for you, please contact us
at any time. In the meantime, for your peace of mind we want to point out that some things will not change:
- You will continue to work with many of the same people that you have in the past, as most of our employees are being retained in their current roles.
- Our fee structure will not change.
- The services we have provided you in the past will continue to be offered by SVT.
MKE is grateful to you not only for giving us the opportunity to provide you technology solutions, but for your loyalty and friendship over the time we have served you. We are confident that SVT will continue to build upon our companies’ relationship and exceed your service expectations as we move forward together.