Summary Of Functions
SVT is currently seeking a talented, career minded individual to join our team as a Project Manager. The selected individual will be responsible for providing daily management of customer projects for a diverse set of SVT provided technology solutions.
Qualified candidates should possess at least 5 years of experience in project management. Strong communication and people skills are also crucial to this position. Job responsibilities for this full-time position will include:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the execution of system installations including video, audio, card-access, video conferencing, boardroom, broadcast, video surveillance, digital signage and other technology solutions.
- Coordinate installation staff and projects.
- Interface with sales team to develop, cost and estimate project opportunities.
- Direct and provide needed assistance for on-site activities
- Wiring equipment racks and components
- Terminate, test and configure end-user equipment and devices
- Provide end-user training
- Track job performance to ensure proper system performance completed on-time and within budget
- Create and follow documentation procedures and policies
- Interface with on-site client representative throughout the installation process to ensure customer satisfaction and proper system operation
- Five (5) years of Project Management in a systems integration or technology solutions field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good knowledge of audio, video, and networking technologies is preferred
- The ability to act as an exceptional customer advocate and liaison
For more information or to inquire about future openings for this position, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org